In this episode, I'm joined by Dr. Cindy Barnes who is a veterinarian and founder of Shepherd Veterinary Software - she's bought, ran. and sold a GP clinic and ER hospital. She attended Colorado State University for her veterinary education after being a technician earlier in her career. We discuss Shepherd's offering and story - her vision for high functioning teams and more!
- The origin story of Shepherd and how she released the initial technology with her team.
- We dig into listener-submitted questions on PIMs and especially on Shepherd and how the offering is different than others in the marketplace.
- How better does technology capture revenue you already should be collecting.
- How the culture and team she built has lasted and moved from clinical to Shepherd.
- How to construct a high-functioning team.
- Listeners should reach out to her if attending WVC for VIP access to Shepherd's party.
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)