In this episode, Christopher "Woody" Mawhinney the CEO and co-founder of Pawlicy joins the show. Pawlicy Advisor is a pet health platform, insurance marketplace, and employer benefits, provider. They make pet care accessible by guiding pet owners and employees to the best coverage and up to 75% savings. Who doesn’t love that! They are in all 50 states and DC. Woody this has been a long time coming – so excited to have you join me.
- What is Pawlicy and how they are similar to the Expedia of Pet Insurance.
- How to educate veterinarians on insurance and how to teach/educate their pet parents.
- The idea of the cost of insurance over the life span of the pet - and how the platform drives better long-term decisions.
- The growth and demand of consumers for pet insurance and traffic to Pawlicy's site.
- Integrations and how Pawlicy sits next to veterinarians to support them.
- The recent partnership with CareCredit.
- Answering listener questions.
- Reputation and building for sustainability - the growth opportunity in comparison to the UK in insurance adoption.
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)