In this episode, I'm joined by Bruce Johnstone of Apex Build Design. Bruce is a fourth generation in the construction and architectural business and has carved a niche working in healthcare and grown a lot in veterinary medicine. Bruce shares stories on how to think about your building and how to prepare for a big construction project to set yourself up for success. We chat through:
- Why do construction projects always seem stressful and challenging?
- Styles of construction projects and the pros and cons.
- How to create functional and creative spaces.
- Trends or updates they have seen.
- The growth of APEX to become a more national firm.
- How family and business mix and lessons learned.
I'd highly recommend following their LinkedIn and Instagram page for examples of their work.