In this episode, I'm joined by Elise Burns CEO of VetIQ Staffing whose mission is providing veterinarians the ability to work in relief services for their lifestyle. Whether you are wanting to travel or just aren't ready to commit to a full time location yet, working relief has a lot of perks. VetIQ helps to solve for the challenges of doing your own relief business and allows you to focus on what you want which is provide veterinary medicine to patients. We discuss the following:
- How VetIQ is different and what they are solving for veterinarians.
- How the guaranteed salary program was put to the test during COVID-19.
- Who is a good fit for working with VetIQ and relief work.
- How using relief work can help find a permanent position where someone wants to settle long term.
- The demand for relief work in 2020 and what's on the horizon.
- What is most misunderstood about relief work?
- What traits make a great relief veterinarian.