In this episode, I'm joined by Clint Latham J.D. is a Purdue law graduate and has an undergraduate degree in information technology. He is the founder of Lucca Veterinary Data Security whose mission is Advocating for Privately Owned Practices Across the Country.
- What law school teachings most stay with him today?
- The AVMA study on Cyber-security.
- The simplest and most actionable cybersecurity protection action that all veterinary clinics can take today.
- The Lucca Veterinary Data Security story.
- The issues with costs for quality IT services in veterinary medicine.
- The hardest part of starting a business from scratch.
- His IT soapbox topic.