In this episode , Brad McMillan of RPM Research Solutions talks about the opportunities veterinarians have working in industry roles for research and development roles. He shares that the R&D space has a lot of opportunities with looming retirements and need for veterinary talent. We discuss:
- What types of positions that are available for veterinarians in R&D?
- What are the main reasons you hear from veterinarians that they want to work in industry vs. clinical practice?
- The three R's of the industry.
- Developing soft skills for interviews, but also to improve as a veterinary professional.
- What are the most unique benefits you are seeing in offers that weren’t there in the past?
- What are hiring managers looking for when they look at resumes today?
- How can a veterinarian best work with a recruiter?
- Case studies and success stories of those working in the R&D Industry.