In this episode, I'm joined by Dr. Jason Nicholas, President and Chief Medical Officer of Preventive Vet. We talk about all things preventative medicine, why he's so passionate about it, how it can drive growth, and why it just feels so dang good to do.
- The rise of "pandemic puppies" and the potential issues and opportunities that are here.
- What he misses most about working in the clinic?
- What he enjoys most about your role today with Preventive Vet?
- How does he make preventative education fun for pet owners?
- How have they leveraged social media the best to spread the word?
- What do you see as the most significant impacts of preventative education for a veterinarian?
- The feedback on the 101 books that veterinarians have used with their clients.
- The story of the journey with Preventive Vet sticks out most.
- What is the biggest challenge in preventative medicine today?
To check out more on Preventive Vet go to: https://www.preventivevet.com/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PreventiveVet