#130 Michael Graham II, DVM - Building Confidence in Veterinary Medicine
In this episode, I'm joined by Dr. Michael Graham II. Dr. Graham, II is the owner of Premier Veterinary Consultants, LLC and a practicing veterinarian. He received his DVM from LSU and his MBA from Loyola University New Orleans. He brings a unique combination of medical operations with business education. His goal is to create a positive, meaningful impact in veterinary medicine.
- His clinical and personal journey to today.
- The impact of mentors early in a career and how that shapes your future.
- The client experience and how that can lead to personal growth as a DVM.
- His view on private vs. corporate.
- Young veterinarians and complex cases vs. wellness-only.
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)