In this episode, I'm joined by Dr. Ryan Koopmans who received his DVM from Iowa State in 2012 and has practiced in the companion health realm ever since. He is an Army Veterinary Corps officer. He has his Masters's in Financial Planning from The College of Financial Planning. I’m excited to announce that Ryan has joined the team at Vincere Wealth and will be moving out of clinical medicine and fully into being a financial planner serving his peers.
- His veterinary medicine story
- What he's enjoyed most in veterinary medicine
- His thoughts on practice ownership for him and his family
- What sparked his interest in financial planning and investing
- What he's seen from his peers that's spurned his passion to serve them
- His views on what's most important for a successful financial planning relationship
- His soapbox topic