In this episode, I'm joined by Adam Greenbaum CEO of WhiskerCloud. Adam’s passion for marketing and veterinary medicine will shine through in our discussion I’m sure. WhiskerCloud was launched in 2016 after Adam spent years watching the veterinary industry slowly move backward regarding technology and he wanted to do something about that. We discuss: Branding, Processes, Strategy, and making Beautiful Things!
- How he would explain marketing to someone on New York Skyscraper elevator ride.
- Why branding is more than a pretty website.
- What all does WhiskerCloud offer to their customers?
- Everyone talks about being on social media - what makes or breaks quality social media content?
- What non-consensus view does he hold about marketing?
- If you owned a veterinary hospital today how would you market? Where would the funds go?
- Can you share some case studies on working with clients that outline the power of marketing?
- What’s something we haven't talked about that’s critical to cover today on marketing?
- Processes and optimizing your team.