In this episode, I'm joined by Shannon Gregoire. Shannon currently in her third year of veterinary school at Western University of Health Sciences. Listening to her speak you'd never believe that. She’s done a number of projects with Vet Candy including being featured on PetVet Magazine’s Dec2020/Jan 2021 cover and is an aspiring practice owner, which we dive into both.
- How moving across the country helped her to push outside of her comfort zone.
- Where and how her DVM passion started.
- Her involvement with VetCandy and what she's learned.
- Practice Ownership and her ambitions.
- What skills she sees as critical in veterinary medicine.
- What has her most excited about becoming a DVM.