In this episode, Danielle Lambert the founder of Snout School, Co-Founder of 7S Society, and business development VP for WhiskerCloud joins me to discuss an array of topics. We cover the following:
- You think about brand building and contributing to vet med as not being mutually exclusive. Can you talk about that and share your thoughts?
- LinkedIn Post Discussed
- What constitutes a good brand in your mind? For someone wanting to build a brand where/what do you start thinking about?
- You’ve created quite the squad over at Snout School, how has the business grown over the years and what’s on the horizon?
- Online marketing and veterinary medicine where is it and where does it need to go?
- What social media channels do you think are most under utilized today in veterinary medicine?
- You’ve been a loud and vocal person when it comes to racial equality and pushing for change within vet med, has that always been a passionate area for you or how have you shaped and evolved in that regard over time?
- Share a little about 7S and the work you are doing there?
- What is a soapbox topic we haven’t discussed yet that is near and dear to you?