In this episode, I'm joined by Dr. Stacey Cordivano. Dr. Cordivano after a one-year internship opened Clay Creek Equine Veterinary Services, LLC in 2010. Her veterinary interests include performance issues in the sport horse, alternative medicine and emergency medicine. Dr. Cordivano also hosts her own podcast, The Whole Veterinarian. The podcast is to give back to the veterinary community by curating information and guests who educate on all sorts of personal and financial development topics. We discuss the following:
- How she adjusted her work/life situation to get back to enjoying her career.
- Her connection to Seth Godin.
- Her favorite books and podcasts that inspires her.
- What her thoughts are on income-based repayment plans.
- How good it felt to fire non-appreciative clients and how that changed her business.
- As business owner, how she has adapted a model of service that works for her.
- The biggest opportunities within equine medicine today.
- Why do so many veterinarians underprice their services?
- What is a soapbox topic?
Find her podcast on your favorite player: https://thewholeveterinarian.buzzsprout.com/
- Unlocking Us - Brene Brown
- Akimbo - Seth Godin
- 10% Happier
- Ted Talks Daily
- Bigger Pockets Money