In today's episode I'm joined by Joy Fuhrman, DVM, MBA of Shepherd Software to talk about her passionate stance around DVM compensation and why the majority of the industry gets it wrong.
- Why compensation in veterinary medicine is so fiercely debated?
- Why does Pro-Sal fail?
- Why finding a veterinarians motivation is critical to long term success.
- Corporate vs. Private Practice and compensation structures.
- What her day job is and what Shepherd Software solves.
- What was the most difficult and what is her favorite of her various degrees.
- Finally what makes veterinary medicine great?