In this episode, Dr. Meredith Jones, an emergency veterinarian in the Richmond, Virginia area, and Dr. Phil Zeltzman, a board-certified veterinary surgeon in Pennsylvania & New Jersey, share their new veterinary-only financial community Veterinary Financial Summit. If you are curious about how to grow your financial IQ, this is a cannot miss episode. We discuss the following:
- Phil's background and desire for better financial education. Meredith was a guest on show #20 check that show out here for her entire background.
- Why Veterinary Financial Summit? Why now? What’s the vision?
- One topic of personal finance they would want all veterinarians to focus more on if they had to choose.
- Ownership as a wealth-building tool.
- Good debt vs. Bad Debt.
- Favorite blog post on their site and why.
- Each of their soapbox topics at the intersection of money and veterinary medicine.
To learn more about Veterinary Financial Summit visit the website - https://vetfinancialsummit.com/
To learn about the Summit start here - https://vetfinancialsummit.com/summit/
To register for the summit - http://vetfinancialsummit2020.eventbrite.com/
Phil's LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/phil-zeltzman-dvm-dacvs-cvj-ffcert-b6782a6/
Meredith's LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/meredith-jones/