In this episode, the tables are turned, and Dan Routh takes control of the microphone and interviews Isaiah. Dan digs into Isaiah’s story and his background.
- How did someone born on a farm find his way to financial planning?
- His journey to starting his firm and the “why” behind it.
- Why veterinary medicine?
- Why is he so adamant about ownership in veterinary medicine?
- The two critical questions for anyone to ask a financial advisor.
- The story of the podcast and why it was started.
- VetPartners and why the organization is so essential to the industry.
- His answer to the success question he asks all his guests.