In this episode, Josh Vaisman Co-Founder of Flourish Veterinary Consulting joins to talk about how a personal burnout crisis lead him to find his passion, which is helping those that work in veterinary medicine have long, happy, and flourishing careers providing the best care they can.
· How working at PetSmart lead him to his introduction into veterinary medicine.
· How his career developed, and he found his specialization in practice management.
· The relationships that allowed for some tremendous opportunities for financial and professional growth.
· Why he felt burned out and how he knew he could not carry on doing everything the way it was currently structured.
· How Flourish was founded.
· The ideas and concepts behind positive psychology
· The virtuous up-cycle
· Why we are looking to be at a +5 stage of life
· How to approach life more positively and the spillover effects of that.
· The scientific and statistical evidence of positive workplace culture.
· What is an ENPS Score. Why they matter for veterinary hospitals. Also, the average being between -10 and 10.
· Helping co-launch the Power of Ten Leadership Program for Practice Managers.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/flourishveterinaryconsulting/
Josh’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/josh-vaisman-ccfp-mappcp-pgc-8371877/