In this episode, I talk with Michael Burger partner and attorney at NC Planning. NC Planning focusing on Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning, Business and Corporate Planning, Professional Practice Planning, Probate, Estate, and Trust Administration, and Tax Planning and Representation.
We talk about the legal advice and planning needs of veterinarians.
- He shares his journey from litigation to working with business owners on helping them succeed.
- The issues with “traditional” legal advice and the “ripple” effect it can have.
- We discuss NC Planning’s Complete Corporate Counsel Model.
- He shares what he sees from start-up practices, and perhaps why that trend is so prevalent.
- The process of a start-up a veterinary business.
- What’s most often missed during the start-up process that is critical to long-term success.
- Why planning to succeed three to five years down the road is vital.
- How to determine if a start-up is right for you?
NC Planning – www.ncplanning.com