My guest on today's show is Sarah Rumple the Chief Creative Officer of Rumpus Writing and Editing.
We talk about:
- How her second career landed her a job at AAHA and how that position helped her launch her business.
- The work she's done across the veterinary industry and it's unlikely you haven't seen her work.
- As a veterinarian how to think and utilize social media and how to create content that is evergreen and get the most mileage out of it.
- Empowering your team to help create the content you need to share with your clients.
- Why making it a team effort improves the quality of content.
- The story of looking for more DVM writers and the responses.
- The writing class that she teaches and the impact.
- What success looks like to her and her dogs make a surprise visit on the podcast.
To follow Sarah and get in touch please visit: https://rumpuswriting.com/