#157 Jason Coppens - Back to Basics & Bringing More Efficiency in Your Practice
I am joined by Jason Coppens of Coppens Business Strategies in this episode. Jason is a return guest and has joined me on the show for episodes #17 and #129 - I highly recommend checking out those episodes. Jason's episodes are some of the most downloaded and consumed so I had to bring him back to share more wisdom.
- State of veterinary medicine - seeing ATC ⬆ and invoices ⬇
- The cooling off of new patients and pick-up of dormant patients.
- The pre-pandemic tasks and protocols that have fallen by the wayside.
- Hiring/Training/Onboarding - a masterclass in successful integration within the team.
- Services and ideas that are overlooked and opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability.
There are nuggets of wisdom shared throughout - grab a notepad and don't listen on 2x speed.
Central Indiana Equine + Small Animal Position
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)