In this episode, we continue the education deep dive into investing by talking about bonds. Often called fixed-income - bonds are more complex than stocks and require a more nuanced understanding to understand the risks/returns in investing in them. Most investors today are owning them in a mutual fund or ETF. Hopefully, this episode provides you with a lot more knowledge than you had prior. I answer:
- What is a bond or fixed-income.
- Bond structures and terms.
- Types of bonds.
- Risks of bonds.
- Bond knowledge and what to look out for.
Bond Educational Blog Posts referenced
- INTRODUCTIONS, BASICS AND BOND MATH
- BOND RISKS AND CONTAGION
- BITCOIN PORTFOLIO INSURANCE: BTC VALUATION MODELS
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)