In this episode, I dive into the world of commodity investing - share some insights into how you might want to approach investing and diversifying your portfolio with commodities. Ultimately, what do the research and data show? Tune in and read the research pieces below to help become a better investor.
- What are commodities?
- What research supports owning them over the short, medium, and long term?
- How do you invest in them?
- What are managed futures?
- What makes them investable?
- Sample allocations and performance history.
- Why don't people own them very often?
- Other thoughts and suggestions.
- Stealth CTAs - Away from the negative hedge fund news, systematic and trend are doing well
- A Century of Evidence on Trend-Following Investing
- The Benefits of Managed Futures 25 Years Later
- COMMODITIES FOR THE LONG RUN
- Trend Following in a Time of Crisis
- 220 - Andrew Beer, Dynamic Beta Investments - Can You Match Or Outperform Leading Hedge Funds
- THE BASICS OF ALL-WEATHER INVESTING
- BLNDX[ing] Trend Following and Global Equity with Standpoint’s Eric Crittenden
- Why Trend Following?
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)