In this episode, I’m joined by Austin Hair who is a managing partner at Leaders Real Estate and is the host of the Commercial Real Estate Secrets podcast – which is all about helping healthcare practitioners scale which includes veterinary medicine. Austin lives in Orlando, Fl with his family and works nationally. He also has been on American Ninja Warrior and is a retired professional wakeboarder.
- So let’s start with the most difficult question – American Ninja Warrior – hardest aspect of the competition?
- What Leaders Real Estate is doing today.
- Buy vs. lease discussion - perhaps why buying your property doesn't make the most sense.
- Drive to or drive-through locations.
- Freestanding vs. retail strip locations.
- Selecting a location - what matters most.
- Co-investment in properties.
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)