In this episode, I’m joined by Andrew Langdon founder of VetWorth. Andrew is
a CFP and fee-only planner serving veterinarians locally within Georgia, but
also virtually around the country. He is a member of the Independent Veterinary
Practitioners Association or IVPA and a member of the Veterinarian Financial
Advisors Network or VFAN.
- Why veterinarians and is there an origin story there?
- What has been the hardest part of making a niche-specific business work? What has made it worth it?
- What do you think are the major challenges that veterinarians face from a financial perspective?
- What do you think about the notion that all private practices will be consumed by corporations?
- Tell the listeners about your role in IVPA and why that’s important?
- What is a belief that you hold that is non-consensus for most CFP’s
- Andrew's thoughts on Bitcoin as a CFP.
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)