In this episode, I have the pleasure to talk with Robert Sanchez CEO and co-founder of Digital Empathy a marketing company focused on serving the veterinarian community.
- How a philosophy major that wanted to be a lawyer became a veterinary marketing guru?
- Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, Rene Descartes made an impact on him.
- Why starting a business in hard in any industry, and the respect that he has for veterinarians that do just that. He shares his first foray into business was not successful at all.
- How marketing within veterinary medicine often times can't see the forest for the trees, and many marketing efforts are boring and too generic.
- How the fear of failure and feeling not good enough is what is holding you back.
- How marketing is a Hero’s Journey and the power of storytelling.
- Finally listen to the end where his version of success is so moving and powerful, which once you listen to his interview you will understand why.
Digital Empathy Website - www.digitalempathyvet.com
Robert's Email - email@example.com